"Nixon could have learned a thing or two from Daltrey"

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Daltrey On Kilborn
>
>The part where he said he had 8 children was weird.  the audi-
>ence was kinda stunned.  I kinda was, too.

I forgot to post this on Friday....

Howard Stern had an audio snip of Daltrey (~10am Friday), from the Kilborn interview, about his marriage, relationship with his wife, and 8 children.

Stern (actually, the whole crew) applauded Roger for his complete honesty with the world and his wife, and held him in high regard, not only for his ability to land women, but for being able to have a relationship that allowed this.

"Nixon could have learned a thing or two from Daltrey", regarding being honest.

Kevin (who didn't know Roger had 8 kids) in VT