Re: My Fair Lady

In a message dated 6/30/2003 5:51:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pkeets@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> "South Pacific?"  Yeah, I've done that one, too.  :)

I had to double check.....but "I could have danced all night is from "My Fair
Lady".....

I haven't done either of those but I have been in: "Guys and Dolls (all time
fav), Oklahoma (who hasn't?), Where's Charley (twice), Mikado, Pirates of
Penzance, West Side Story, Orphans, A Christmas Carol, Wizard of Oz (I played
Dorothy!), Godspell, Green Grow the Lilacs and........I can't remember any others.

All at the community theatre level between (1976 and 1987).....ya gotta love
it!!! Hey, it was fun and I worked with the nicest people I have ever met.  I
almost graduated to the dinner theatre level, I was invited to be in Lil
Abner, but my parents said "NO!, enough is enough!!"  When my kids are older, I am
going to get back into theatre.  Probably not center stage though.  I don't
know.......but I can't wait!!!

:D
Jo