Re: My Fair Lady

anyone know what it would take to get tickets to the production of My
Fair Lady at the Hollywood Bowl that Roger is guest starring in?

They've available through ticketmaster. The best seats are probably held by season ticketholders, but they're not saying it's sold out yet. The tickets are reasonable, but I think there's a reception that's an extra fundraiser.

http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/tix/single_order.cfm

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0B003639CAC52C81?redir_id=0B003639CAC52C81&event_id=0B003639CAC52C81

Does anyone want to go? I do!! Although I'd probably have to sell a few of my kids for the
ticket..............but that would be incredible..........."I could have
danced all night, I could have danced all night, and still have begged for
more"........<my audition song, back in my musical theatre days>. Keets?

"South Pacific?" Yeah, I've done that one, too. :)

keets