  From: L. Bird
  To: thewho@xxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 9:22 PM
  Subject: Re: scary stuff, sad stuff

  Into turf.  I gather that Jeff has had a couple of lists and you guys had
  igtc, and you each stay on your turf and bad-mouth each other.  So now
  Schrade has invaded Jeff's turf over at Relayers, and Jeff is back to
  harrass you.  Would this be a good rock opera?  A musical?  Maybe we could
  call it IGTC Side Story.

  I can sing and dance.  Could I play Maria?    ;)

  keets