Re: scary stuff, sad stuff

> Actually, what's even scarier is the persistent, deep, & quite personal
anger *you* express towards me, Kevin, & Mark.

Scott:

Yes...it's quite sad, isn't it? He sat around dwelling on it for what, 9 months, plotting and scheming until he built up the courage to confront us again. Ready to "do battle" and "expose us to the list" and so on, and so forth. There's a part of me that wonders if it's not just a need to interact with us but an inability to know exactly how to do it. So it manifests itself in an attack, because any interaction is better than none.

> k going to acknowledge and apologize for the hurt you feel from what
ever he did to start the rift between you two, and then the insults he posted
during your heated exchange?   I don't think so.

Joe:

I did apologize to Jeff, several times, for whatever he thinks I did to him. Privately and publicly. He was never able to articulate what exactly it WAS I'd done, not to me or anyone who asked. Instead you get a babble about many small things including me being responsible for a flight Keets was scheduled on being cancelled! He also knew I never had any intention to hurt him, as we were friends, so any individual with a scrap of maturity would take into account that any hurt was unintentional. Instead he attacked me here and even then I gave him slack because I did consider him a friend, until he went over the line. And he continued past that, and is now back to do it again! I hadn't given him much thought since he left, I was just happy there was one less looney on this list. I'm not going to apologize for defending myself, nor should I be asked to.

I think this is all a product of a undeniably warped mind that's somehow tortured by the presence of Scott, Kevin and I on this list. Note he didn't mention anyone else with the same views. The target is clearly in his sites.

When he returned I thought about what you initially said, that the list had been different since he left...better, it was...but I decided I'd ignore him as long as he didn't fuck with me. The same as I would for anyone else. But there it was, in his second post. Thing is, it was so completely pathetic and transparent I couldn't even get angry, and that's with a fresh dose of medicine coursing through my veins this morning, making me feel pretty terrible. That is to say, not my most tolerant state of mind!

Jeff has an agenda, make no mistake about it. Just be aware of that. He plots and schemes, I know having been privy to some of them not so long ago. There was a point where he wanted to "cleanse the list" (and get rid of some who currently think he's their friend, which I find quite amusing) and when that didn't work, he tried to "destroy the list." He said this list was a toilet bowl and all of us were dogs drinking from it, and he was the turd in the bowl. (his words). This is how he thinks. His post tells me that hasn't changed since he left.

As for my part, I hope this is the last I'll have to say about it. If Jeff was smart, he'd give up on this schoolboy crap and just enjoy participating on the list. Just let it go right now, because he's never going to get any resolution that he'd be happy with. Never.

Also please keep in mind no one attacked him...even now...he's done all the attacking here. That puts him squarely in troll land from the beginning. Anything that happens from here on in will be his fault. Period.

Cheers             ML
      An American loses his or her job every 30 seconds
          under Bush, 2.8 million jobs lost so far.