Daltrey On Kilborn

Well, I just watched my taping of that Daltrey appearance on the
Craig Kilborn show.  He did a good job.

He was articulate & entertaining.  Laughed a lot.  He's always
picking at his fingers during interviews.  And he seems to slouch
a bit.  He's Daltrey.

He talked about his History Channel gig.  Sounds like he's not
just a host but an actual participant in retracing famous explorers'
footsteps.

The part where he said he had 8 children was weird.  the audi-
ence was kinda stunned.  I kinda was, too.

Funny explanation of the hotel smashing:

"It started out by saying, 'Well, this picture on the wall would
look better this way.  That picture on the wall would look better
that way.  That television set would look better going through
that window.'"

Quick plug for the RAH CD & it was over.

- SCHRADE in Akron