Re: ok, a kilborn review

In a message dated 6/27/2003 3:19:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> What was Pamela Anderson wearing?

she was on the show? she wasn't. it was some other nice looking woman. I
think she hosts some kinda show on E! where they talk about how rich the celebrity
is and you're not (meanwhile, a family in afghanistan lost their home due to
a US plane bomber who thought their home was a terrorist camp and their only
survival is that they have each other and that's all that matters. I wish the
whole world can learn from this, let alone us americans but anyway..)  I didn't
see her though, just wanted to see daltrey. ha!