ok, a kilborn review

now it's time for all the anti-pete numbskulls to be quiet for a minute
whilst I give a review of roger's appearance on kilborn last night since I don't
see anyone else give one ; ) (mind you, the sarcastic comments you will see here
is mostly in good humor so don't be offended. perhaps a "wicked" sense of
humor I have? anyway, moving on):

well, to make a long story short, he's in california to be inducted into the
hollywood bowl hall of fame which is happening tonight (ironically, the
anniversery of entwistle's death), and he admitted that he will perform at the
ceremony and he mentioned he will sing "pinball wizard" and maybe some others since
while daltrey was still talking, they were cheering cause he mentioned
"pinball wizard" (probably the only who song they know)  so they talked about that
and kilborn mentioned his upcoming gig playing in a production of "my fair
Lady" at the venue.  funny enough, they didn't mention pete at all.    they spoke
about roger's kids (he says he has 8, three from his current wife, one from a
previous wife, one from a previous girlfriend and three showed up around his
50th birthday that he didn't know about and he's happy that they've all had
good lives)  he also adds that he and his current wife have lived together for 36
years, SHE has been married for 33 years and he has been married for ten of
them to which he let out his infamous nervous laugh.      they also talked
about his upcoming "history channel" project and slipped in the "eating beaver"
joke.     they talked about the who's hotel smashing and all that and then he
went through kilborn's infamous "5 questions" to which he got 3 out of 5.
(didn't know the grinch stole from WHOville, couldn't name any major league baseball
teams (other than the yankees which was in the question itself, "besides the
yankees" etc.) in 10 seconds, but DID know ____ball was "PINball", scones ARE
overrated and funny enough, knew the exact number of leather pants kilborn
thinks roger owns within 5 which was "10")   all and all, it wasn't a bad
interview and I still think conan is better. ; )

and for all you women out there who wanna know how daltrey looked, he was
wearing blue jeans, a light blue buttoned down shirt, boots, long sideburns (or
"boards" depending where you come from) and his hair i guess is growing back
little by little but not a whole lot, at least not yet.

fin

RIP the greatest bassist that will ever Live
1944-2002