Re: Why Water??

	>Subject: Re: Why Water??

No, I don't think we're obsessing over water.
To me, as well, it is one of the major themes, religious themes in Pete's writing.

If anyone out there has access to Pete's Cool Walking's best of Pete CD (my copy is on my boat, so I'll read it this afternoon), read the liner notes for Sea Refuses No River.
I could swear that Pete goes into his reasoning for using water and what it means.

Flow of life and energy.  Cycles.

I also believe Maher Baba influenced him greatly in this regard, as well as PURE AND EASY, which makes Pure and Easy and rippling VERY relevant to the entire purpose of collecting water theme lyrics!
They're both directly connected.

:-)
:-)

shamalamadingdong!