Re: C'mon, Give Me Good *RIPPLING* Water

	>From: SicilianMother
	>Subject: Re: C'mon, Give Me Good *RIPPLING* Water
>
>> I was reading a book last night &the author was talking about 'gravity
>> waves' which are caused by massive bodies or massive releases of energy
>> in the universe, &he said that gravity waves "ripple" through space-time!
>> I had to laugh.
>
>I think a few of us here need to get a f***ing life.

Scott, your scientific knowledge impresses the shit out of me.
This coming from a natural science major drop out (not a major drop out, but a drop out from that major).  I used to want to be a meteorologist and fly planes through hurricanes.

Not too late to follow a career path in science.
It's *never* too late.

Kevin in VT