Re: C'mon, Give Me Good Water

QUAD songs with lyrical water imagery:

"The Real Me" - 'Like rivers of flowing veins'

"Cut My Hair" - 'I'm dressed right for a beach fight'
I don't think one can imagine the beach without imagining the ocean
next to it.  Gotta include it.

"I've Had Enough" - 'I wear my wartime coat in the wind & sleet'
I think we gotta go with this one.  Sleet.  Precipitation.  Freezing
rain.  Opens up that whole ice conundrum, though.

"5:15" - 'Quiet storm water' & 'On a raft in the quarry / Slowly sinking'

"Sea & Sand" - obvious

"Drowned" - obvious

"Bell Boy" - several beach references

"Love, Reign O'er Me" - obvious

So, 8 out of the 14 songs on QUAD that have lyrics contain water imagery.
Actually, that's lower than I expected.

- SCHRADE in Akron