Re: C'mon, Give Me Good Water

> Fine. I get the image of tears flowing, washing away time, but I'm
> not going to whine about it. Unlike *some* people.

Tears are that grey area.  Like Kevin's ripple!  Water image?  I still
don't think so.  More like a moisture or secretion image, you know what
I mean?  Part of the problem is that phrase like "flowing tears" are
such ingrained cliche's in our language that the comparison seems auto-
matic.

I think I'd be more accepting of Kevin's ripple than I would the tears
example (even though I still feel the 'ripple' in "Pure & Easy" is about
*sound through the air* which negates any water imagery). It's debatable.

- SCHRADE in Akron