Re: Clarification: C'mon, Give Me Good Water

> So, we are looking for Who songs written by Pete and Pete solo stuff?

Correct.  Who songs written by Pete or solo songs written by Pete.
The reason I nixed your Entwistle example is because the theme of
water isn't prevalent in his writing.  However, it *is* in Pete's.
Pete must think it an important, strong, meaningful image to use
it so much.

And I'll add one of my favorite Who songs to the list............
"Sister Disco!"

I will choose nightmares & cold stormy seas....

- SCHRADE in Akron