Re: C'mon, Give Me Good Water

> I'll start with "The Sea refuses no river"

Good.  I guess that would be a song where you wouldn't really
need to give any lyrical examples.  That one would be considered
an "obvious."

> But how many are we limited to?  I could get a bunch but I'll
> hold up to make it funner.

There are no limits, but I recommend giving a few examples (2 or 3)
at a time so as to let other people chime in.  Don't blow your load
all at once!

BTW, I'm not keeping track of who gives what example.  I'm only
gonna compile a list of song titles with corresponding lyrical
examples where warranted.  This isn't a contest.

- SCHRADE in Akron