[no subject]

As far as artifacts you would expect to see pimarily guitars, bass, drum
sets etc. instead they seemed to focus on the clothing of alot of artists
like Michael jackson and his white glove.  Then scattered within those
displays were a few guitars and bass's.

As far as the Who went there was only one small section devoted to them, I
believe some clothign of Roger, 1 or 2 guitars from Pete, a bass from John
and a Drumset from Moon and an amp.  Nothing smashed up though which really
sucked.

There were 2 travelling exhibits, one section filled with Jimi Hendrix
Artifacts such as original lyrics sheets and some clothes as well. There was
also some early artwork he made when he was like 10 lots fo drawings of
sports athletes jsut like any other 10 year old but these were of
exceptional quality.  He aparently had an eye for art in adition to an ear
for music.

There were also 2 floors dedicated to the U2 exhibit going on there.  More
lyrics sheets, lots of old posters and album covers.  The original model of
a stage set up for Net-Aid in South Africa I believe with the giant lemon
shell they come out of for their entrance.

So all in all it was only ok to check out, nothing that really blew my mind
or was totally thrilled to see.

If your a big Hendrix fan you would probably enjoy it.  For U2 fans I'm sure
they would like it alot, plenty of stuff realted and a few movies through
the course of the day (Didn't get to see any)

However if you a Beatles fan or a Who fan of any sort you probably won't be
thrilled by much there.

But if your a rock fan in the Cleveland area or visiting for a few days and
have time to kill (along with $18 per adult and $7 for parking) then by all
means check it out.

Long live rock,
Brian Wright

Help a starving College student: