Re: Turn Coat !!

	>From: Keithjmoon70@
	>Subject: Re: Turn Coat !!
> For him to be so short shows that he feels burned by the ones he
>thought were on his side.  Ken sees it as signs of denial.

Not to speak for Ken, but I think he/we see the signs of denial not in the length of his diary entries, but in the everpresent anger at those he feels put him in this situation.

>He will be
>back.  I have little doubt of that.  We will get a heartfelt response from him
>when his head stops buzzing.

I think the "sides" are really not that far appart.
Well, except for the God vs. Science thang.  ;-*)

Damn!
Another booger!

>Jon in Mi.
>
>Jon in Mi.