Re: Karma and sin

Jon wrote:

>Moses knew that the earth came from underwater many
years before scientists made this discovery.  Jesus said that some would be
working and someone would be asleep when He returns.  He knew the earth was
round
already-because He made it.  If you understood the first two verses of the
bible, you would understand that all the attacks on the bible by geology are
beating the air.

I remember reading Moses' white paper about this theory.   I couldn't
resist.  Seriously though, hunches, predictions and guesses without
proof are not fact.  Wild-ass theories always predate scientific proof
in almost all cases.  The exception (not seriously) was
when Kog was suddenly struck by a meteorite, it was safe to say that
there is scientific proof that things from the sky do fall, and can
kill someone.

The variation throughout our species and the ability for two people
to look at the same with two radically different perceptions
just amazes me sometimes.

Joe in Philly  -  Enjoying this whole thread being discussed.

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.