what?

keets said "I doubt that he's back. I think he hit "reply all" and either Paul or the server has recognized him and passed it through to the list."

I guess it depends on the meaning of the word "back".  I've been lurking for some time, I don't expect to get involved much.  Since noone else responded to Inga with a 'thanks' or a sarcastic insult, I felt the need.

There is a song on the GREAT new Radiohead disc that could have been written about "the list".  Check out "A Punchup at a Wedding (No no no no no no)".

Jeff