Re: New Pete Diary

> Without my help, work is being done today by good people who are fight-
> ing hard to combat both the spread of sewage on the internet and the
> terrible psychological effect that could have on the minds of the child-
> ren of the future.

And I'll bet not *one* of those "good people" in their fight are paying
to access any illegal child porn sites.

We don't know that. Someone has to look to verify that it's child porn. A couple of groups I've looked at appear to be doing this, and if it's pay-per-view, then you have to pay to verify. I read one report yesterday that the FBI actually ran the Landslide site for a while to entrap the repeat users. What kind of karmic burden is that, eh? I also read that the US Justice Department is about to become the biggest repository of child porn around, as they mean to save all the pics they find in order to put together a database of victims.

keets