Re: agree and disagree

Scott,

An interesting debate, I usually like to keep out of these things as I find (especially on digest) the burning pooint I want to retort to has been retorted to better than I could and faster:-)

However, on the point

> > Most mathematicians and scientists think math is an indication
> > of how orderly God made the universe.
>
>   Eh? "Most mathematicians and scientists?"  You've taken a survey,
>   then?

I would have thought that most matheticians consider that maths is man's attempt to delineate the orderliness of the universe based on certain irrefutible physical laws?

Cheers,

John