Re: Karma and sin

In a message dated 6/25/2003 8:13:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> And to top it all off, people are calling into question my fandom &motives
> just because I'm not falling into line &standing proudly in Pete's corner.

I guess the big question is what is your definition loyalty.  I think it is
obvious that people feel loyalty in different ways.

When I am *loyal* to someone, I stand by them through thick and thin.  When I
have a friend or person that I know is loyal to me, that is because they have
stuck by me through thick and thin.

Ya, Pete made a mistake.  Pete is going to pay for the mistake, in the way of
a tarnished image, for the rest of his life, everyone knows that.

Who gets through this life completely unscathed?  Not very many people I
know.  One thing I have learned is that alot of stuff goes on the behind the
scenes that we don't know about in just about everyone's life.

> If this is how you are to someone you say you *love*, I would hate to be
> someone you *don't love*.

You already are.  ;-)  (joke)

bahahahaha......fuck you too Scott...(joke)

Jo