What should Pete do and what he's doing

In a message dated 6/25/2003 11:27:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> don't understand this.
> Now is the time to come out and get your cause heard.  Now is when he has
> everyone's attention.  Why not use it?  Why wallow in self-pity?

I felt like he should do this too.  This would be a great opportunity to do
what he intended to do from the start.  But it might be more complicated than
we know.  Who can he trust now?  Who said what to him and about him?  He's a
complicated dude.  He's one of a kind that's for sure.  He is multifaceted and
is a creative genius that sees and feels things more acutely than most.  He is
still buzzing.

I'm looking less of him from a fan perspective than from a human perspective.
 He's not superhuman.  That should make for some incredible songwriting, for
no one can beat him there. Where he is right now.

Jon in Mi.