Re: New Pete Diary

Sorry, but anyone ignorant enough to write

>>what about those who OWN the website pete looked at?
how come they don't get arrested?<<

is in no position to question whether I'm a Who fan or
not. Do your homework before you open that yap.

My admiration of the band or the music is not erased
by criticizing the individuals behind it.  Neither is
it diminished when a sizeable portion of the fans seem
to have their heads stuck in the sand as resolutely as
Mr. Townshend.

Ken