Re: New Pete Diary

> know what, i'm ashamed of you. i'm ashamed of ALL of you! how dare you
> call yourselves who fans. am I the only one who is on pete's side?

So, since we're Who fans we should just accept without question the fact
that Pete paid to access an illegal child porn site?  And since we're
fans we shouldn't engage in any criticism of his actions?

Are we supposed to like all of his songs, too?  If so, I'd better turn in
my badge right now.

> "you're all a bunch of fuckin idiots!" - morrison

"You're all a bunch of slaves!" - Jim Morrison

- SCHRADE in Akron