Re: New Pete Diary

In a message dated 6/24/2003 11:07:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx writes:

> they are doing time on top of time as we speak.  They are put away.

ok then.

> My aren't we active tonight!

well, I just think its kinda unfair.   why would pete wanna SUPPORT child
porn after everything hes done over the years to help children that went through
trauma? by the way, he said he reported it but of course they said he didn't
and then later, "oh yeah! he did" after proof came out that he did just that.
assholes.