Re: Shut up Pete!

Kevin wrote:

>No comments on Pete's diary entry??
>Allow me................

>>I know a lot of people must be wondering why I have not made any kind of
statement since the resolution of my case with the police.

>Uhhhhhhmmmmm Pete, you did.
>You then retracted it.

>What's up like this?
>Are we supposed to pretend we didn't read "I wake up free but branded" ??
>What, it never happened?
>Didn't exist?

>I don't get this.

Me neither.
Don't gimme that "You didn't SEE it, you didn't HEAR it..." stuff.

"Just wanna be misunderstood...."

>>I know now I can continue to work in my studio on music, and I am writing
all the time.

>Music, or on your autobiography????

Revising web diary postings is more like it.

>>I also still have a buzzing head full of opinions, anger, frustration and
energy I want to bring to bear on the authorities and treatment charities
who I once thought >needed my ideas.

>Ooooo, let that buzzing calm a bit before you speak further Pete.

This is gonna take a while.   The world has really changed, and Pete
remains just an "English Boy".    I really feel bad for him.

>> Every time it occurs to me to say something about what is going on I
remember what happened to me: I was arrested, suspected of wallowing in the
very shit that >most upset me.

>Ummmm, you weren't arrested for saying something about it.
>If anything, your genius lawyer's advise to not say anything about what you
>found, and then returning to that site more than once, is was got you
>arrested.

>>It sends a clear and loud message.
>What is clear is that I must learn to keep silent and focus my energies
elsewhere.

>No.  You should join forces with those groups that have been fighting.
>Don't run and hide in your studio.

Pete is not used to doing this kind of grunt work.  His contributions
to causes are always more subtle; not in-your-face.  He is still learning
how to navigate these waters.   I feel very uncomfortable for him.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.