I Almost Forgot!

Two of the "items" auctioned off for charity at the event on Sunday were tickets & backstage passes to "the next Who tour,"  billed as a "chance to see the Who and meet Roger Daltrey in person" -- to which he said, "It's not me they want to meet but my big-nosed friend."  The tickets went for big bucks, something like 4 for $4 grand.  Wonder what these people will end up going to...

Also, later when the professional musician band attempted to play The Kids are Alright, they started with guitar...RD quickly stopped them and said, "We start this song with vocals. Do you really want to be in this band?"  And, a couple replied: "Yeah, I actually really do."

Final thought:  What was so nice about  RD being so nice was that he seemed to take my fandom as seriously as I do.  A gracious man.