Re: Exquisitely Bored: The Who Game

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:41:40 -0400
From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us>

 I may be late on these 'cause I'm on digest, but "Just want to
 > keep doing all the dirty little things I do"...A Legal Matter.

Jim just squeaked in ahead of you but since you're on digest we'll
call it a tie.  Hopefully Jim will accept this & won't file for an
appeal, in which case we'd have to set up a meeting with the Review
Board & they would render a decision.  That can get messy.
Jim?  OK with you to split the case of Jack Shite?

Cheers,
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."