Re: Scott and Kenny sitting in a tree.........

	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Re: Scott and Kenny sitting in a tree.........

>> Man, you've always been really sensitive regarding Kenny.
>
>That's because Kenny takes a lot of the bad rap for Pete's mostly
>uninteresting, poorly-written, latter-day Who songs.  Like it's
>all Kenny's fault those songs blow.

Hey!  I've always been on your side of that argument.

>Whatever.

Whatever *this*!

>IMO,

Again?

>IMO,

One more time for clarity's sake!

>IMO,

Now, proceed..

> Zak plays that song very safely & rigidly.  Hardly
>busts out at all.

I dunno, I thought he had some interesting runs in there, etc.

>You're just hearing louder drums

Can you guess what I'm hearing now????
Hmmmm?

>& getting all
>excited.

Takes more than that to get *me* excited.
You should know!  We shared a hotel room!

>Yeah, I think TJ also gets all hot & bothered when Zak plays that one.

TJ?

>Used to hate the song; loves it with Zak.

It was boring before.

>> Deal with it!
>
>Oh, I am.  ;-)

You really should get help for your masturbation obsession.

Kevin in VT