Re: Daltrey rides again Montreal Gazette

> I think the number of police that went out to arrest Pete indicated
> that it was a photo op. What was it? Twelve? Fifteen?

True.  That does look fishy.  I just have a hard time believing that
the upper echelons of police management made a decision to make the
Pete Townshend "case" a publicity event.

It's more likely, I think, that *one* officer, perhaps a steady "source"
for the tabloids, anonymously leaked the initial info & the rest of the
department had to deal with that.

Mind you, I may be wrong.  ;-)

> You could say that, but also you could consider him the trigger for it.

Well, Mr. Trigger's being awfully silent for someone who's supposedly
laboring to right one of society's ill-conceived laws.

- SCHRADE in Akron