Re: Interesting comment

> According to the author, The Beatles are the only band that you can
> name 20 songs by off of the top of your head, unless you listen to
> Abba 24/7, and if you can name 20 songs by another band, you scare
> him.

I see comments like this from time to time from music "critics."  They
attempt to legitimize the superiority of the Beatles by insinuating
that it's a sign of intelligence to be "heavily into" the Beatles, but
you're showing stupidity if you're "heavily into" any other bands.

Your above find is actually an incredibly stupid statement because it
incorrectly implies, "Don't increase your knowledge of music be delving
into *other* bands; the Beatles are all you need."  Do me a favor.

- SCHRADE in Akron