Re: Exquisitely Bored: The Who Game

> I suck at this game, but I am having fun playing it!

That's all that counts.

> It is a win win.....I get to go through my who library.......time
> permitting of course.. :)

What drive!  If I couldn't come up with an answer off the top of my
head, I'd just give up.  I guess there's always that fear that the
lyric snippet might be from a song that you don't like & never listen
to!

> Thanks, keep doing it as long as possible.

I bet you say that to *all* the boys.  ;-o  (joke)

> I am not a competitive person, but I would like to get at least one.

Well, with the Jack Shite trophy on the line, there's bound to be some
competitiveness.  Watch out for Jim.  He'll knock anyone out of his way
to have his moment in the spotlight.  ;-)

We're still left with:

1. "they were cool"
3. "around the world"

- SCHRADE in Akron