Re: Exquisitely Bored: The Who Game

> I cheated and looked them up.

Cheater!  ;-)  At least you didn't blurt out the answers to the list.

> I was surprised to find that they are not obscure at all, for the
> most part.

I tried to pick small three-word phrases that didn't contain an obvious
word which would make it too easy.  Perhaps I made it too hard.

> Either my brain is not in gear today, or this is more difficult than
> it sounds.

I think seeing a lyrical word segment out of context like that makes
it difficult.  It's one of those things that when you hear the answer
you'll say, "Oh shit!  I should've known that!"

Again:

1. "out of town"
2. "spend the day"
3. "without a friend"
4. "time to think"
5. "there wasn't room"

No cheating!  ;-)  Two & three are so easy.....  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron