Re: Optimistic?

	>From: Zenswhen
	>Subject: Re: Optimistic?
>
>>Hey now! Optimism is not a homosexual tendency!
>
>How do YOU know?

Because, as you say, I'm optimistic.
And, I'm not gay!

Not that there's anything wrong with that..........

Jeez, the list is dead.

To answer Helen's questions........

My home office is pretty much filled with personal photo's I've taken and enlarged of The Who in concert, or of Pete solo show.  I also have some other stuff like photo of me and John, poster of Pete's Lifehouse Elements (Thanks Magik!), poster of Pete about to smash guitar (available at thewho.org).  I have one album that survived an appartment fire I had some 7 or 8 years ago, displayed.....The Kids Are Alright.
Also have a poster of John's art work of each of the band members.
Oh, and my John steins of each band member.
I frame and formalize all my posters (only way the wife will allow them ;-).
Oh, can't forget my framed tour concert tickets with personal photo's of pre-concert parties with friends.
Also have some vintage concert posters from back in the day.

I used to listen to The Who about everyday.
Lately, it's been sparce.
I did manage to get in a couple of albums last weekend.  Who by Numbers, and Who's Next Delux.

I'll get there.
I hope.

Kevin in VT