Re: good f***songs

>Well, I don't know how optimistic I am, really.

Kevin:

Pretty optimistic, I'd say.

>I fear this will simply be added to Pete's list of wacky stuff, like the "Pete's gay" thang.

Yep. That's definitely how I see it.

>Can't have a rocker being *too* intelligent and good! Got to keep him in his place! How else will the average Led Zep. fan feel good about themselves?????? :-)

Well, every time I feel like looking down on a Zep fan, I think about Kiss fans. Comparing them, Zep is WAY up there.

> All this talk about 'hable-de-gee' songs, and no mention of Santana????

I lost a lot of respect for Carlos when he became a sideman for Dave Matthews (etc.), but I will give you this one: Widespread Panic isn't bad for that situation either. Little Feat has been mentioned. Al Green, before his conversion.  Muddy Waters. Peter Tosh!! Definitely! Frank Zappa, just kidding. The Delphonics' Didn't I Blow Your Mind on repeat...there's a world of great eff songs out there.

Cheers             ML
      An American loses his or her job every 30 seconds
          under Bush, 2.8 million jobs lost so far.