Re: good f*** songs

Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 14:45:59 EDT
From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com

If my memory still  serves me correctly it was Foghat. Slow ride.

Don't forget to press repeat.
Ba ha ha haaa...showoff :-D. But a good choice. Also, their "I Just Wanna Make Love To You" is unmatched IMO for that "honest communication" thing I keep hearing about. Although a bit short.

I agree there's not much Who that works for romance...Who's just not background or even mood music, it demands my full attention. Instead, I'd have to nominate Inna-Gadda-da-Vida...the 18-minute version, natch. Not necessarily at top volume. And Nick Drake. Little Feat's "Rock 'n' Roll Doctor" would have to be on any of my playlists. U2's "Mysterious Ways" always puts me in the mood...must be the bass. There must be others, but I can't think of them right now...maybe I should get more into multi-media productions :-). Van Morrison, however, is banned, he's the romantic equivalent of a cold shower to me.

I don't want you [to] bake my bread,
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true"