Re: Geezer rock?

In a message dated 6/6/2003 5:37:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JOELTLE515@aol.com writes:

> I don't think rap is going downhill at all. 50 cent? eminem?
> I don't think so.   i'm not a big fan of the kind of rock staind and bands
> like them are feeding me. boring stuff really. gimme the white stripes and
> all
> those bands anytime! ha.  just my opinion.

Guess who has the #1 CD in the US at the moment? Who has the #1 DVD as well?
Those old Geezers called Led Zeppelin. And they're both live.  "Dancing days"
from HTWWW sounds as if it was recorded yesterday.

This should start a bit of old discussion up.

Favorite song? "Since I've been loving you" or most any song off of III.

My summary of the difference in sales is that The Who attract a particular
type of a person to them.  We are intelligent folks (some more than others) that
look below the surface, are very stubborn, a bit violent, have a good sense
of humor and a mean streak.  -And we're Sexy.

Jon in Mi.