Re: good f*** songs

Jo:

This thread initially had me blushing, and now that I
had 2 Stoudts at lunch I'll play!

Ask Yourself is a good one.  I'm not keen on this song
in general, but I can imagine getting all hot-n-heavy
with this going on in the background.

I really don't think of The Who for this kind of music.
Maybe that's why I don't get l...  Nevermind!

Anyway, I usually rely on Van Morrison, Miles Davis, or
Herb Alpert.   As my kids get older, me and the Mrs.
may have to use some loud Who to provide some sonic
cover. ;-O

There you have it.

Joe in Philly
Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.