FW: Reversal on Pete Townshend.

Thought you might like to see the response I've received from Phoenix Survivors.
Kevin in VT

-----Original Message-----
From: Phoenixsurvivor1@aol.com [mailto:Phoenixsurvivor1@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 6:40 PM
To: O'Neal, Kevin W.
Subject: Re: Reversal on Pete Townshend.

Dear Kevin

Having been at the wrong end of blind ignorance myself, I should have known better, my only rather pathetic excuse is a rather jaded bId heard it all beforeb, however, as difficult as it otherwise was, being wrong about Mr Townshend was one of the most pleasant surprises I have had in a long time, it has indeed given me a boost of faith in human nature and we will do all we can to make amends. Thank you so much for your kind words of support, it means a lot

With sincere best wishes

PS1