Re: my Pete letter

Oh dear.......Pardon the messiness at the end of that last email..........I
tried to copy and paste a portion from the website but it was invisible and I
couldn't see it on my email.  But, apparently it was there because it showed up
when I sent it.  I knew something was there because when I spell checked, it
spell checked something......but, again it wasn't visible to me on my
e-mail.....

So, again, pardon my messy leftovers.  I knew I missed something in computer
class when I was absent!

Jo <ignore if you don't know what I am rambling about.. :)>