Re: Response From Phoenix Survivors

Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:20:04 -0400
From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us>

 > ....we do feel the UK government has made a terribly mistake here,....

Uh-oh.  Alan's not gonna like *that* grammatical error.  ;-)
While I'm sure Shy Keenan is an admirable person, s/he is plagued with grammar errors aplenty and I really have to wonder what Phoenix is thinking to let him/her write as its primary spokesman. You're right, I don't like it, because I think if the Home Office gets something lengthy from her shot through with these mistakes she's going to lose credibility for the effort, but I've sent in my petition e-mail and I've pretty much thrown in the towel on stressing over Ms/Mr Keenan's prose.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."