More news on Phonenix

I didn't hear from the Phoenix Survivors on how to properly address your email, but here's the instructions from Relayers.

keets

BTW, I didn't think it was quite clear from the Phoenix site exactly
how one gets on the list to sign the petition, so I emailed them this
morning and asked them about it. They have now changed the site to
make it absolutely clear that in order to get your info on the
petition, you send a "support" email with your personal info (name
and city where you live, I would imagine) to Offsor @ aol.com
(removing spaces). 'Offsor' being an abbreviation/acronym for "Off
Sexual Offenders Register