Re: The Who-Zep connection

I was watching some of the Zep DVD last night and the publishing credits for
Whole Lotta Love were actually listed as Bohnham/Jones/Page/Plant/Dixon.
First time I've seen Willie Dixon's name officially in the credits for that
one.....

-Mike

In a message dated 6/4/03 9:55:46 AM, An English Boy writes:

<<
>Not only that, their biggest hit Whole Lotta Love was lifted almost "as is"
>from the Muddy Waters songs You Need Love. Play it sometime...for instance,
>he says "Way down inside, woman you need love/Gonna give you my love..."

Uh...wanna make that Willie Dixon.......please............. >>