Re: Phoenix survivors do the right thing

>Subject: Re: Phoenix survivors do the right thing
>From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com
>
>> It's way more than I ever expected to hear from *anyone*, but obviously
>> carries the most weight coming from this particular organization.
>
>It's great, isn't it?  This is not a small thing.

This is a *huge* thing.
*THIS*, I can forward to my family.
*THIS*, I can have my skeptical friends review.
*THIS*, gives me fight.

Nothing could have been better for Pete.  Well, except for the removal from the registry.
But, this could be a very significant step toward achieving that.
I really hope Pete somehow publicly acknowledges what Phoenix House has done, and then shows a bit of remorse for his actions, in return.  It would go a long way at galvanizing the two on the same side to fight the registry "branding".

Who has the media E-mail list?

Kevin in VT
(pen in hand)