Re: Pheonix survivors do the right thing.

---- Original Message ----- From: <Keithjmoon70@aol.com>

> http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=42&zone=pr

That's great news, Jon.  It's more than I ever expected to hear from that
group, and leaves me with even more faith (if I can use that word) that my
feelings about Pete were correct.  If the very victims group that made the
most noise before has looked closer and decided that Pete is being treated
too harshly, then what does that say?  And, does this not vindicate Pete's
actions after the caution?  Obviously things were going on behind the scenes
that we had no idea about.

Jim M