Re: Daltrey Bio

Hmmm. A Daltrey bio in 4 minutes? I guess he couldn't find much info about Roger. ;)

keets

> Was Roger actually in it? If so, it should maybe go into the IMDB:

It was about Roger and it aired in Los Angeles and Orange County and he made
it and it is 4 minutes long. I was at a coffee house with him and speaker was
right by my ear and he mumbles, so I demanded to hear the bottom line which
was that I could get a copy.

I think I'll call him right now and hopefully can get more details without
having to try and his read lips.

:)
Jo