Daltrey Bio

In a message dated 7/31/2003 11:57:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
pkeets@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Was Roger actually in it?  If so, it should maybe go into the IMDB:

It was about Roger and it aired in Los Angeles and Orange County and he made
it and it is 4 minutes long.  I was at a coffee house with him and speaker was
right by my ear and he mumbles, so I demanded to hear the bottom line which
was that I could get a copy.

I think I'll call him right now and hopefully can get more details without
having to try and his read lips.

:)
Jo