Re: RAH

A neighbor of mine recorded the RAH show from his satallite.  But the sound
sucks.

In 1989, I got the pay per view of the Who doing Tommy at Universal
Amphitheatre.  The sound recorded all distorted on that too.  I am assuming they do
that so that people don't try and make money from it.  But, when the sound is
that bad, I can't barely stand to put it on.

Another neighbor of mine, who is a film maker, made a 4 minute film about
Roger Daltrey a few years back (can you believe he didn't know I was a fan?).
Anyway, it was on TV but he promised he'd make a copy for me........I'll let you
know if and when I see it and if it is any good.

:)
Jo