Re: My Fair Lady

> Sunday is the day of the show.  I am so excited.
> It is almost the ultimate for me, musical theatre plus Roger Daltrey?

Daltrey?  Didn't you hear?  Daltrey's not....... (ha ha ha, very funny,
mother******)

> Pinch me,

OK, turn around.  Mmmmmm.....Johanna got back!  ;-o

> Of course my daughter has put in her request:  "mom, don't sing, don't
> scream, don't yell".  My response......"no, I know honey...this isn't a
> concert, I promise........let's go pick out what we are going to wear!".

Three to one you'll at least let out a little squeal when Daltrey walks
on stage.  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those
who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this
or that problem will never be solved by science.
	- Charles Darwin (1809 - 1882)