Re: More on Queenie's quest

Bjorn is the most likely messenger. I think he corresponds with Queenie.

It would be cool if there are other painting. I'm also interested in how they found out who the artist was. This was apparently fairly obscure information, as John apparently didn't know for a long time who the artist was. It wasn't on the album or in the liner notes. The most knowledgable Who historians didn't seem to know. Then they ask on one of the Who lists, and bingo--within a few hours, they've got the answer.

Here's what Cousin Kevin (the requestor) says:

It has transpired whilst a Who Fan was queuing for a gig they got talking to the artist..took his details. These details are being sent direct to Queenie. Hopefully, he will give permission for his identity to be known.

Alan, do you know where the info came from? One of the lists?

keets

keets wrote:

> They had the answer to this question this morning, although they >didn't announce the artist's name.
>keets

Who was it?  I wonder if there are more like it of the
other band members.

Can someone get this message to Queenie for me? ;}

Joe in Philly